Sunday 9 July 2017

I woke up heading straight for my phone, I checked the time on my device it was 12:09pm, I had slept my entire morning today and it wasn't funny. friends were already in the parlour, I don't remember dreaming, I don't remember nothing just sleep sleep sleep. I felt the whole of today was wasted and nothing good could come out from a wasted morning already, I was also reluctant to publish any article on this blog, I just wanted things to go the way it had been during those sad days. But come to think of it, it is indeed Sunday and my sleep was probably due to the time I slept 5:56am, maybe I don't want to blame myself for being lazy lol, but it is true to some extent.

After checking the time and with all those lazy hitting of the bed and using the pillow to cover my face, I realized thirty minutes was gone already, 'so what am I to do or write or even say today' I asked myself. With my phone in my hand I swerved on my Facebook page and replied crazily to crazy comments on my post, but wait a minute I had to pray, I did pray and I got this push to do anything. Nothing is ever bad as we think it is it, might be waking up to see no hope on getting a meal or even no hope on getting to that place or doing what you want, but how do you know there is no hope?.  Now am stucked with getting my shoe laced and doing those act of valor, today was a day so is every other day, if you think today is not meant to be try playing God for one minute, you will just be disappointed on how the humans you created aren't greatful.

Be greatful no matter how your day started and how wasted it seems, only dead men don't have hopes.

Post a Comment: