Saturday 8 July 2017

There are those days when you be all weak and you want to just be all day like that, there are times when you run out of motivation and it makes you look down on yourself, and there is that period when so many kinds of events keep occurring and you just loose focus on all things. That have been the case for me and my interrupted postings here, I get to here those "don't give up motivation shit" but now I really see it as you not relenting, but rather you learning through the hurdles of it all.  Being creative also have a break of its own don't feel frustrated when it comes, that's what have learnt from it all with the situations that all appeared in from of me, those condemnation and living up to the social status that family and friends always spit at your face with their examplary lifestyles. It all gets shaded with you getting depressed by it all; My life during the sad days went this way.

I saw a snake twice no one believed they all said my fantasy was the cause of it, but later it was being discovered it didn't give me joy as it was discovered, what if it wasn't found I guess probably they will forever tag me Steph the seer of things that was never discovered SMH.


My life has been spinning since then with me being caught between a chase of theft and an issue with disloyalty, people close to you can be the ones who do crazy stuffs to you, they don't wish you well menh just based on the issues on my sad days.

I got myself into a great depression due to absurdities and arrows directed to my heart while my eyes were wide open, I saw who and the person jeered at the pleasure of it all with sarcasm, spite and hate. What did I do to deserve this? This question and others kept coming through my mind while I wallow in pain on my bed.

My daily activities was hindered too with no purpose nor directions I was caught in a spider web, my personal diary is been left aching for informations and my privacy while my blog looked scanty as ever, with all this in mind I sat down philosophizing about My life.


Have lost it all I said to myself today at about 21:09pm, after updating my flipboard magazine and being a much of an opinion airer on my Facebook page, I just remembered my wattpad story just three and I really can't understand myself no more. I really don't want to end today like the way have wasted others my Aura most flow into me again, and that's how I am able to write this article, wasted/sad days ain't  wasted afterall.

Lesson learnt from it all..
.Am not afraid to give up, it only makes me human.
.Wasted days are also learning days.


Post a Comment: