Tuesday 6 June 2017

PERSONAL HEADACHES

"You deserve to be head boot", that's a way of saying you need to get your lazy butt up. Would you believe if I told you, that I got many other blogs like three of em!, but my old ass didn't pay no attention always caught in the den of deciding; whether to talk with the lion or just let it eat me up. I have been reluctant, because I didn't know how simple it was, to be able to express yourself with a large space like this. The room feels empty, no fuqrniture nor clean up done, it looks impossible to be able to carry own like this.

Owing a blog newly, it's an empty,dusty, room space which is just being acquired and indeed of a clean up. All my abandoned blogs, I look at them like extra loads just pilling up in my blogger account, owing too much unfinished projects is stressful. With this thoughts flooding in my mind, owning a blog is a lot. Then I come to a close.

Post a Comment: