Monday 5 June 2017

Where will my strength come from? "Like seriously why am I asking this question, abi your strength is not your thing again", this is no doubt the reply you will get from a Nigerian friend. Most times the guilt within you gets aggravated, by their sarcastic reply, this includes them telling you how your story can't be compared to theirs; like it's a competition. Some drive you so crazy with motivation takes of how they survived, instantly switching the story automatically to theirs, it gets annoying the more when they start drawing comparisons. "Like aunty I didn't tell you to say all these things". That's how my mind is when they continue, I don't want you to tell me how you scale through, all I just want form you is to hold me and be my strength. I have been trying so hard to let go of so many things, I keep on finding my strength, if my strength is with you; please I don't mind you giving me some of it; please again cut small of my strength for me.




Post a Comment: